Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday Celebration

It is Personal Trainer Josh's birthday today!  To celebrate I took him to his favorite sushi buffet.  Here are some highlights:

This was my favorite- spicy dragon roll

Finished up with some seaweed salad--another favorite of ours

The water fountain in front of restaurant has goldfish!

After dinner we burned some calories by taking a walk in a nearby park.



I also tried making Paula Deen's "better than sex" cake.  It's delicious!!  It is yellow cake with pineapple, vanilla pudding, whipped cream and toasted coconut.  It tastes better than my decorating skills show :)

Do you have a favorite celebration restaurant??

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Josh!!!

    If you need a place for that cake, feel free to bring it over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Josh! I love some sushi and am in the mood for it now even though it's only 9:30 a.m.! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't have one spot in specific, but I always like to celebrate with a home cooked meal and a bottle of wine. It's good, it's inexpensive and you can do it in your pj's!

    ReplyDelete