Thursday, April 1, 2010

Breakfast on the run

Some mornings are harder than others for all of us.  Because Personal Trainer Josh and I work so much, we like to eat breakfast together most mornings but I rarely have time to make anything that requires lots of time.

We recently discovered a delicious treat with lots of fiber and is so quick to prepare...just pop it into the microwave for 30 seconds!  That's it!

I am talking about delicious Vitatops!


VitaTops (and VitaBrownies!) are frozen, so you can store them for a long time! 

When you ready to enjoy one, just pop it into the microwave for 30 seconds or leave at room temperature for 30 minutes depending on your preference.

These great muffins come in great flavors like CranBran, BlueBran, Corn, and lots of Chocolate flavors too! 

My favorite was the Chocolate Mint, but I love anything chocolate mint flavored!


The brownies are delicious too!  My family, who is not at all into health foods or low-cal things, loved the brownies!  Tasted just like a regular brownie!

If you are like, VitaTops are hard to find in your area.  Check out http://www.vitalicous.com/ to buy online or find a retail store! 

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to try these but for some reason I never pick it up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand why you may be put off...but they really are delicious!

    ReplyDelete