Monday, April 19, 2010

Manic Monday

Hello all!  My schedule is all mixed up this week because school is on vacation, so instead I am nannying for a family I regularly babysit for.  I only had a half day today, so afterwards I went out to lunch to Chili's with my mom and niece. 

I was happy to see Chili's offers to switch any of their burgers to a black bean burger!  Since I knew I was making steak tonight, that's what I did. 

Josh's brother gave us these beautiful steaks...a great gift!




Before cutting steak, I cut slits into them and rub with garlic and sprinkled with lime juice.

I paired it with a salsa from WW. 

1/2 avocado
1 cup corn
1 cup black beans
2 TB fresh cilantro
4 tsp lime juice
salt and pepper


3 1/2 oz steak and 1/2 cup salsa is 6  points..not bad!

3 comments:

  1. wow only 6 points? that is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a great meal for 6 points!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salsa sounds awesome!! I have been obsessed with hot salsa lately and I have been adding it to everything. Salsas are such a great and light addition to every meal.

    ReplyDelete