Monday, April 26, 2010

Chobani Winner, Exciting News and a Delicious Meal!

Whew!  What a weekend!  First, my personal exciting news: Personal Trainer Josh and I are engaged!  Yesterday was our two year anniversary, and Josh proposed on Friday.  We could not be happier.


Newly engaged





Secondly, I had an interview for a long-term position in a third grade classroom.  Here's me, dressed my best thanks to Healthy Mom on the Run, ready to go. 




I got the position!  I am very excited to start a new position with a new group of students tomorrow morning.


Finally...the winner of the Cho-case is AnneMarie!  YAY I love your blog!  Email me at pens26@gmail.com with your contact info so I can let Shari at Chobani know.  Congrats, AnneMarie!


Finally, tonight's dinner is a delicous recipe is NOT weight watchers..Shocking I know.  I borrowed the recipe from a fave blog of mine: A Kitchen in Brooklyn.   You can find the recipe here.


Orzo with Turkey Sausage and Broccoli Rabe  8 points

Yum steamed broccoli rabe...love the color!

I like using whole grape tomatoes...cut em up if you like, or use cherry tomatoes!

The finished product...Josh and I will be eating this for dinner after work later..can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. honey I am so happy for you!!!!! congrats to you to you and your other half!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a happy post! New job and engaged?! You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss that I won the giveaway? I swear that sometimes my brain is not attached to my head! I e-mailed you the info-thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl!!! Such amazing news, you must be sooo soo happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look so much like your mother in this picture with your hair down!

    ReplyDelete