Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whirlwind...and POPCHIP winner

As you may know, I am a certified elementary teacher looking for a classroom.  This school year, I have had THREE long-term positions and consider myself a good, no great teacher.  The time has come to find another long-term position for the end of the year and also apply to positions being posted for the upcoming year.

Also, I have some other things coming on in life equaling to me being very bad.  I haven't had time/motivation to plan really good meals, just making whatever I can scrounge up!  The summer weather does not equal me wanting to be in the kitchen.

Time for me to get back on track!  Tonight, besides going for a long walk with Healthy Mom on the Run, I made black bean burgers courtesy of Sandra Lee from Food Network.  I am not a big fan of her because she uses a lot of processed products but this recipe is good! You can find it on the food network recipe. 

Black Bean Burger with Alexia Sweet Potato fries.



Now announcing the winner of PopChip giveaway:

Jumpin' Jess!  Please email me at pens26@gmail.com with your name and contact info so I can have Corinne at PopChip!  send you your package!


Back to applications...I am determined to be a regular classroom teacher by August 2010!!

3 comments:

  1. I have an obsession for Morning Star's Black Bean burgers, but I have never made my own! I am going to have to check out that recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweet potato fries are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweet potato fries. Had 'em last night for dinner.

    I'm starting teacher's college in the fall. This time next year I should be a certified elementary school teacher.

    ReplyDelete