Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crazy for Popchips!

As someone who is training to lose weight, I am always looking for new items that taste great but won't ruin my all my hard work in training my body or my diet.

I thought the personal note Popchips sent was a nice touch:



I love that Popchips are all natural, and not fried or baked.  I wondered how they would taste, knowing they weren't baked or fried..

Personal Trainer Josh and I loved how light and airy the chips are!  Also, your hands don't get messy because there is no grease.  Just potato chip and flavor.  My favorite part as a weight watcher is that one single serve bag is only two points and 100 calories.  I don't think you could find another bag of potato chips for 100 calories.

The flavors offered are Original, Sour Cream and Onion, Cheddar, Sea Salt and Vinegar, Barbeque, and Salt and Pepper.

The one great thing about all the flavors are that the flavor is not too strong.  Just the right amount of seasoning.

Personal Trainer Josh's favorite:


Josh said, "I could eat a pillowcase sized bag of these!"  and he probably wasn't kidding!  Josh loved how his hands didn't get dirty from grease and how the chips were not too salty.  Perfect snack with lunch or anytime! He also said "this tastes just like the fatty stuff!"





My personal favorite:

I loved how the only difference between this sour cream and onion chip and a regular fatty one was the light texture.  There was NO difference in flavor!  The lightness of the chip also does not weigh you down.  And seeing how you have to keep moving in order to lose weight, this is fantastic!

To anyone looking for a new snack to munch on, I would reccomend popchips!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna find pop chips around my area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @josh and @amanda - thanks for spreading the snack love!

    @anne - pop over to our store locator to find popchips near you: http://popchips.com/get-popchips/

    happy snacking from your friends at popchips!

    ReplyDelete