Thursday, March 25, 2010

Feta Chicken

There's nothing like spending much needed time with family to calm and relax any stresses away.  I had the pleasure of babysitting my 13 month old niece today, and we had so much fun dancing and giggling!  Then I was able to have a nice convo with my sister in law which is very hard-working mom!  A nod to all you moms out there---I appreciate how hard it is!

Anyway I wanted something quick for dinner tonight I decided to broil some chicken.  This recipe comes from WW (of course :))

Place 1 cup of low fat yogurt, 1 TB lemon juice, and a dash of oregano, rosemary and pepper into a large ziploc bag. Mix together then add chicken.  I used 20 ounces of chicken, about 1.5 lbs.

It doesn't look pretty now, but it already smelled delicious at this point!
Marinate for a half hour.

Meanwhile preheat broiler and spray pan with nonstick spray.
Remove chicken from bag and broil for 7 minutes.

Then, add cheese and reserved marinade atop chicken, and broil 7 minutes longer.


I ate this chicken with some sugar snap peas,but you can pair it with anything you like!

2 comments: