Saturday, March 13, 2010

Staying Motivated!

It has been rainy dreary here in CT.  I have worked almost 50 hours this week between my two jobs, not too mentioned cooking and taking care of the house, and applying for teacher positions and grad schools!  Needless to say, I am pooped! 

It is times like this when I tend to fall into an era of no exercise, eating whatever is around.  Yesterday when I got home from work I literally shoved the first snack I saw into my face.  I decided this morning I will not let this happen this time! 

I had my weekly weigh-in in today and lost another pound.  This is one thing that is motivating me to keep going!  Every little bit helps. 

I also stay motivated through this blog! Making healthy recipes is fun, and I love to share them!

It is important to listen to your body.  This morning, mine is telling me that I need to rest, so that is what I will do until I must return to work later...and TOMORROW the workout will resume, working harder and better than ever.

How do you stay motivated when life happens?!

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I need motivation, I tell myself I'll just go for a run or go work out for ten minutes, and it usually turns into a regular workout- you get the "I'm here, why not mentality."

    When it comes to food and the motivation to eat healthy, I remind myself why I chose to start making healthy choices and it usually sets me straight- I do like to indulge every once in a while, though:)

    ReplyDelete