Saturday, March 27, 2010

Running around...literally

Sorry for the lack of posting!  I am running in Climb for Life this morning!  I will be attempting to run up 68 flights of stairs!  However, I ended up getting home at 1 am this morning due to babysitting one of my favorite little guys, so more walking than I thought may be involved!

I will try to take pics and I will fill you in my times!

After the race I have a wedding to attend!  It is my first wedding where I am not in the party, so I am very excited to enjoy the ceremony and party afterwards!  Congratulations to Dave and Amy!

Of course weddings means lots food and drink.  I already have a plan to not pig out!  Prior to leaving I am giong to make black bean burgers and sweet potato wedges for lunch.  This will fill me up!  Then, at the wedding, I will eat my entree and not snack on anything else! I will take a piece of cake but will have a couple bites then put it down.  And, I will limit myself to one glass of wine.  I can enjoy and not splurge :)

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment